- At Virtuos, We deliver successful customer experiences across many different disciplines within an organization. We practice our approach to getting CRM Done Right through Customer OnDemand Innovation (CODI) strategy which leverages one common knowledge foundation, so customer service agents, marketers, and sales people all have the same view of the customer, and insight into all interactions across departments.
- By partnering with the Industry’s no.1 CRM Solution Leaders, Virtuos offers comprehensive consulting, integration support, training and Domain expertise to ensure that our customers achieve highest ROI.
- No wonder, together with our partners we have one of the highest client success rates in the enterprise CRM Software. Our CRM is all about offering great Customer Experience.
- CRM Solutions, ERP and BPM Implementations, Business & Technology Consulting, KPO Services, Digital E - Branding Services and Knowledge Management/ContactCenter Solutions
Looking for A Sales Leader with 5+ Years in CRM or Customer Solutions such as BPM, BI or SaaS based Solutions. Top Notch B.E/B.Tech or Graduation in Maths; PLUS Compulsory topnotch MBA HEAD OF SALES (INDIA), Previous work experience from Oracle, Salesforce.com will be an added advantage.
- 5+ years of experience in Sales/Management with experience in selling software solutions/projects/products to large, complex domestic organizations
- Preferably come from Sales force.com,Microsoft dynamics or any other Enterprise class CRM products
- Proven track record of generating high sales target
- Person should have generated annual revenue of at least 60 lakhs – 1 crore in the current job
- Strong knowledge in the CRM domain
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics in India
- Strong team leading skills and business acumen skills
- Ability to work independently
- Must be goal oriented and energetic
- Expertise in business initiatives
- Being well informed about current industry trends, competitive issues and services
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- New business development - establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in India
- Appointing channel partner network to increase penetration and market presence
- Develop and Implement business plans and sales strategies for penetrating new accounts throughout India
- Complete business planning for CRM – segmenting the market, SWOT analysis, offering strategy and revenue generation parameters
- Plan and conduct campaigns to promote CRM Products and Solutions
- Prospect Engagement – planning technical & field resources, conduct regular discussions with Client, offer solutions and drive engagement to closure
- Create and conduct proposals, presentations to senior level personnel
- Interact with senior executives (CXO level) at clients’ end
- Lead proactive account strategy and planning
- Identify competitive landscape and business potential specifically within the Indian sector
- Oversee large - scale initiatives & strategic projects
- Initiate and manage the entire sales cycle, from account mapping through approach, qualification, pursuit, project requirement definition, consultant presentation/delivery processes and sales closure
- Drive/Monitor Customer Satisfaction Ensure that the customer's expectations are not just met but exceeded
- Ensuring the productivity of Sales Team as per the expectation of the company by planning activities for sales
- Leading & Mentoring the Sales team towards success
- Lead Team in Project Execution Develop and facilitate the team to achieve the set targets and deadlines
- Plan on the resources required both technical as well as field resources
- Manage Revenue and Expenses and take responsibility for Profit and Loss of Line of Business
- Provide sales and management reports on regular basis
- Building up brand and Corporate Relations by participating in the business development efforts
- Ensure compliance with all company policies and internal processes
- Excellent remuneration shall be given to the qualified candidates.
Please send in your CV's @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternately you can also call at 0124 - 4985500 for a confidential discussion