Our Client in one of the largest Food manufactures in the world and operate in six business segments Chocolate, pet care, Wrigley, Food, Drinks, and Symbiosience. Our Client is the worlds largest confectionery company with world leading brands like Pedigree, Snickers, M&M, Orbit and etc, having a presence in 5 continents with 65,000 employees and 10 billion dolorís business.
We are looking for Sales Capability Manager for Gurgaon / Hyderabad.
- Train the Sales Team on Selling @ The Brand Way and ensure compliance. Drive refresher training every month.
- Do Need Gap analysis for all levels and co-ordinate programmes to build team capability to required level.
- Roll out all technology initiatives across the sales team - Rds software, Handhelds etc.
- Set up FSA recruitment and induction process and ensure compliance through associates.
- Design, Standardise the metrices at each level and build a robust process for capturing and sharing information.
- Minimum 10 years experience across multiple functions and channels. FMCG IS A MUST
- Must have exposure of any 2 of sales/supplychain/marketing and any 2 of General Trade/Modern Trade/Emerging Channels/Direct
- FMCG & Modern Trade
- Personal Learning
- Planning and Priority Setting
- Managing and Measuring Work
FUNCTIONAL KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED:
- Deep understanding of all processes from Factory to Shelf
- Clarity of each job role in the sales process and competency required
- Clarity of interdependencies of processes and people
- MBA - Premier Institutes
Interested candidates may send their cv/queries to email@example.com