Discipline - Sales
Subsector - Healthcare & Pharmaceutical
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading MNC in pharma and healthcare products and services. With over 100 offices worldwide, they have 5 offices in India spread across all regions. Within employee base of 300 in India, they are a well known name in the Pharma industry. A product portfolio ranging from generic drugs, leading brands in the OTC category as well as API, consumer healthcare and services, they are present almost in all day to day healthcare products.
Job Description - Reporting to the National Sales Manager, your job responsibility entails:
- Manage customer relationship with key opinion leaders Managing people & developing talent in the zone with product specialists & managers handling multiple product lines.
- Developing expertise in Sales forces effectiveness & resource management.
- Develop distribution model to increase presence in Tier-II & III towns.
- Sales planning, Formulation of Sales & Marketing Strategies for various accounts to mitigate business risks
- Generating revenues for the region and meet sales targets.
- Developing and executing effective ATL/BTL activities for regional sales.
The Successful Candidate - You are a post graduate with an MBA from top B School and a sales experience of 8-10 years. You have an experience of managing a zone before, preferably in pharma and healthcare sector. You are self motivated and have a meritorious career progression with an exceptional record of achievements. You are a good communicator, exhibiting the best negotiation and relationship building skills.
What's on Offer - Industry leading pay package with attractive incentives.
- Annual bonus including a chance to travel Abroad.
To Apply - Click here to apply