We have an opening with one of our client, Details of which are appended below:-
It is one of the leading Custom Market and Media Intelligence companies.
Designation : Job Opening - Senior Consultant (3-6) years Assistant Manager/Manager Research Analyst (7-10yrs)
Location : Bangalore
Remuneration: Best In the Industry
Job Profile :-
- Responsible for secondary research and Consulting for Clients
- Developing strategic research studies and insights on business/industry challenges or specific issues faced by clients
- Secondary research (at times primary research) and analysis of information to develop benchmarking/best practices, analytics,point of views and market scan studies
- Detailed profiling of companies & products and analysis for client engagements and new business opportunities
- Use strategic tools to analyze findings and generate insights
- Deliverable format: MS PowerPoint presentation and MS Word
- Ability to think strategically and analytically in order to effectively assess each research assignment.
- Experience in managing multiple simultaneous projects with demanding deadlines in a team setting is strongly preferred
- Track record of retrieving and analyzing complex business information coupled with an ability to synthesize information from diverse sources and present findings in a clear and concise fashion are a must.
- Superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills
If interested kindly revert with an updated resume at email@example.com or call on 09820617827 along with the following details.
- Total Experience:
- Current CTC: - Expected CTC: - Notice Period: