Designation - Regional Manager - Corporate Sales
Location - Delhi/NCR (Localities Only)
About the company: India's largest online B2B marketplace connecting global buyers with suppliers.
Job Summary - Incumbent will be responsible for new client acquisition, business development and building relationships with clients through proactive, creative and ongoing approach.
Qualification: MBA/ PGDBA from a premier Institute
Experience: 5-8 Years
Compensation Offered: 6-9 Lacs + Variable Income + Other Perks
[PLZ NOTE: Kindly mention your current CTC and Notice Period along with your updated Resumes and latest passport size photograph.]
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Develop, manage and execute a successful sales cycle across as many as 50 sales reps, selling the core line of technology-based advertising products/services.
- Analyze and provide market analysis to improve product service positioning and increase effectiveness of the sales team.
- Proactively assume a role in developing & executing strategies to build a phenomenal sales culture and productive team.
- Advise senior management team on sales directions, competitors and market trends.
- Create and sustain effective collaborative partnerships with all managers and departments.
- Execute day-to-day call cycle management, using a wide variety of highly technical consultative sales techniques.
- Recommend, obtain buy-in and implement any changes needed to align the sales organization with our overall strategy.
- Develop strong ties with key customers and accounts and be proactive in understanding the trends and issues likely to impact the market
- Develop a dynamic team by teaching and mentoring to your hand picked sales team.
- Track results and communicate to senior management regional results.
- Drive improvements in the sales process and organization to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of team.
- Interface with Branch Operation Managers and other departments to support
- Achieve growth-oriented revenue goals and objectives.
- Lead and develop the sales team to support sales strategies and deliver exceptional, profitable sales growth and results.
- Manage the sales forecast accuracy.
- Conduct regular sales team meetings and pipeline reviews.
- Identify and coordinate potential business with the reps & Reporting Line Managers
- Take part in weekly meetings to address concerns & acknowledge individual/ team accomplishments.
- Identify and build relationships within your office to help produce future leaders
- Lead the regional sales team to meet goals and objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Must have deep desire to work and succeed in a growing organization with total commitment and sense of job ownership.
- Able to build credible relationships with influencing ability.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org