Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Writing & Communications
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a world leader in providing efficient and innovative security solutions to customers around the globe within bank security and cash handling , security storage, global services and entrance control. Its products are marked with ISI (Bureau of Indian Standards) and have a strong distribution network throughout India.
Job Description - Reporting into the Vice President Sales and Marketing; your core responsibilities will entail:
- Handling Business Development for Services Business as an independent responsibility
- Managing sales of the Services Business in the designated region with special focus on Key Account management
- Generating and Managing services Business within the area of Geographical responsibility
- Achieving services sales target
- Ensuring prompt service to customers within agreed service level agreements and extend all possible assistance to achieve complete customer satisfaction.
- Judiciously using resources, costs and manpower to ensure customer satisfaction
- Ensuring optimum utilization of manpower and other resources for better productivity
- Exploring new growth opportunities for developing additional business in the area
The Successful Candidate - You are an engineering graduate with an MBA from a top tier business school.; you have 12-14 years of experience in handling sales of projects or services related to integrated facilities management, systems integration, electronic security, you are also capable of managing a team and handling a geographical territory. Apart form this you are self driven, motivated and a strong team player
What's on Offer - Excellent salary and package with the option of going international long term
To Apply - Click here to apply