Client of Premier Consultants
Designation: Regional Business Head – (Leading Media Company handling West and East)
Education: MBA (Top Business Schools Only)
Experience: 10+ years in Corporate Sales, Concept Selling,
Industries Preferred: FMCG, Telecom, BFSI
Salary Range : 35 to 45Lac
Job Location: Mumbai
Reports to: Regional Sales Director
- Ensure achievement of regional sales targets in a timely and organized fashion for the respective region for radio. Ensure timely recruitment and Training and development of sales teams.
- Manage client expectations in conjunction with the respective business teams.
- To fulfill the revenue objective by, Service Leadership,Excellence in execution, Constant innovation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Annual Sales target phasing/setting
- Timely dissemination of data to the sales teams.
- Abide by the credit policy of the company
- Timely collection of the payments.
- Sell as per the rate card and constantly work towards increasing yield.
- Ensure consumption across all day parts.
- Special focus on spikes and special days.
- Work closely with the revenue planning team.
- Maintain target/achievement executive wise for your region.
- Prospecting to be done with the historical data, print, TV and other medium advertisers
- Pitch Calendars
- BUD for the key clients
- Client/Agency database to be updated at all times with executives who service them
- To have the updated rate card, RAM, Indica data and Sales presentation
- Identify new growth strategies and implement the same.
- Monthly pipelines
- Weekly pipeline
- Daily missed client action taken reports
- DSR to be maintained at all times
- Missed client letters, campaign commencement letters to be sent out to clients.
- On time revert to client on briefs/proposals
- Post evaluations for all campaigns with a deal value of 10 Lacs per month and any other important advertiser/campaign
- Objection handling
- Trade Marketing activities to be suggested at the beginning of a month
- Build and maintain business relationships with key clients and agencies.
- Implement 15 min training
- Recruitment and training of associates
- Motivation and retention of associates.
- Identify the training needs to the team.
- Ensure the key result areas are clearly defined for the associates.
- Appraise and be appraised in the given time frame. It is as much your responsibility.
New Business Development
- Identify and convert non TV advertisers
- Grow the brand count of the stations
- Focus on SME’s
Inter department co-ordination
- Work closely with the programming team and BIG solutions for creative ideas for the clients
- Ensure sales entitlements are as per the programming guidelines
- Seek assistance from marketing and content planning teams for key client pitches
- Make sure the advertisements are as per the government guidelines.
- Ensure all the release orders, schedules and terms and conditions are stamped and signed by the client/agency
- All internal and external documentation is as per the company policy
- Ensure no revenue leakage
- Closely monitor the inventory in stations of your region and suggest pricing/packaging strategies accordingly
- Track competition
- Be honest in your dealings
- Work in the best interest of the organization
- Follow the sales monthly process.
- Attend the revenue meting regularly
- Service the key 10 clients of your region personally.
- Read Dan O Day books and subscribe to RAB and encourage the team to do so.
Future Career opportunities
- National Sales Head, Lateral Movement to other verticals
Kindly email your cv to email@example.com or call 09426216831 for further details.