Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Recruitment
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our Client is a premier MNC Institution in the BFSI sector with a fast growing presence in India. Globally they continue to be one of the most robust employers of choice within their specialization, known to empower their employees and encourage international multi-lateral growth.
Job Description - Reporting to the Head of Recruitment your primary responsibilities will be:
- Responsible to partner the business in the recruitment of all talent needs for their India operations
- Your key task is to establish a staffing/recruitment strategy for the organization,
- Ensure that there is a talent pipeline.
- Work closely with the Head of Recruitment and business units to understand the recruitment needs
- You will be responsible to source, screen and interview candidates, through to the on-boarding process.
- You will be managing all middle to senior level recruitment.
- It is an individual contributer role
The Successful Candidate - You must have at least 3 years of work experience with focus on recruitment in the BFSI/IT/ITES industry. You should have experience recruiting middle to senior level hirings and also worked closely with senior stakeholders. Excellent communication skills is a must. You should be able to demonstrate drive and maturity in your work.
What's on Offer - An attractive salary package is on offer for the right candidate.
To Apply - Click here to apply