Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Accountant
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our Client is a Global Investment Bank witnessing enormous growth in their Asia - Pac businesses. They are expanding their Finance COE in Gurgaon and looking for a Manager to come and join their Reconciliations team for various entities.
Job Description - Reporting into the AVP and handling a team, your key responsibilities would include the following:
- To collect complex financial information from different sites throughout the world and prepare consolidated results
- Analysis of financial information.
- Account for income, expenses, loan loss provisions other accruals
- Preparation of Monthly management information
The Successful Candidate -
- You should be a Qualified Accountant/MBA/MCOM with atleast 6 + years of post qual experience.
- Experience in reconciliations is a must.
- You should have handled atleast teams of 10 people across your work experience.
What's on Offer - Excellent Opportunity to be a part of transitions and process improvements and therefore having end to end exposure to Finance Operations with team management.
To Apply - Click here to apply