Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Banking Operations
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a premier MNC Institution with a fast growing presence in India. Globally they continue to be one of the most robust employers of choice within their specialization, known to empower their employees and encourage international multi-lateral growth.
Job Description - As part of the Business Transformation team, you will be responsible for Quality/ Performance Improvement, reporting directly to the Head of Quality & Improvements. Additionally, you will also be responsible for growing a specialized team with the chief functions including:
- Managing key stakeholder relationships - propagating the use of the business transformation team
- Strengthening the delivery methodology
- Identification and development of opportunities for process enhancement and subsequently building business cases for change.
- Lead, motivate, coach and monitor operational managers, business stakeholders and other project resources.
- Ensuring internal risks, compliance with the needs of the project office.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will possess a top tier Masters/MBA degree.
- You will have at least 8 years of strong quality & change management transformation experience across financial services, particularly insurance operations, broking and process improvement.
- Proven expertise in working closely with offshore/onshore teams and multi-cultural and multi-location team management.
- Proven success in the areas of benefit delivery and business transformation.
- You will also have excellent communication and leadership skills and a problem solving and creative thinking attitude.
What's on Offer - On offer is an outstanding opportunity to work with multi - location & multi-cultural teams comprising project managers, business leaders and vendors to build a cutting edge and ambitious transformation and change process.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I28440&source=ONL_IIMJOBS