Position: Asst Manager / Dy Manager - Purchase
Company Overview : Global Specialist in Energy Management.
Location : Bangalore
Education & Experience: BE in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering , 5 -7 Years of experience in Purchasing/ Sourcing
Areas of Responsibility & Scope:
- Execute equipment business requirements timely wrt supplier selection, costing & delivery.
- Commodities- sheet metal fabrication, Transformers, Relays, CTs & PTs, Subcontracting, Panel Accessories, Packaging , Machining,
- Implement existing purchasing tools & lead the implementation of new initiatives time to time across the function.
- Ensure the cost reduction deployment for respective commodities.
- Identify & develop new suppliers to support country Industrial strategy.
- Projects/ Tools- SSRM, Sourcing parts, Supplier Consolidation, Performance Matrix
- Monitor and drive performance improvement in areas such as quality, cost, service, delivery and technology of the Supplier base.
- Monthly reporting of performance indicators of productivity, quality & delivery ratings.
- Good knowledge of Low voltage panel ,Machining, Packaging , Subcontracting
- Excellent skills on costing, cost models & negotiation.
- Good knowledge of part & supplier development.
- Good knowledge on problem solving tools like 8D & other corrective & preventive techniques.
Interested Candidates please forward your profiles to firstname.lastname@example.org.