Manager, Public Relations
Manager, Public Relations is primarily responsible for strategic PR planning, defining, delivering, and continuously innovating on activities that will positively position the brand Makaan.com as a friend who can help people achieve their real estate goals. PR manager should strive to create a differentiator in the mind of the people regarding the brand.
1. To conceptualize and execute PR strategy for the organization.
2. Ensuring timely delivery of PR initiatives through proper planning, scheduling and execution.
3. To be in regular touch with journalist community that writes / covers real estate and Online companies. This includes journalists in Newspapers, Magazines (business & general), Online, Radio and TV.
4. To regularly participate in media stories related to real estate and position Makaan.com favorably as an Industry expert for buying and renting property in India.
5. To plan and execute PR activities on an ongoing basis including (but not limited to) conducting surveys & data analysis for the benefit of the property seeking population in India.
6. To ensure effective and cordial public relationship.
7. To carry forward critical business initiatives launched in the past including Makaan.com Property Index (MPI) and Makaan.com Buy Vs Rent Index (MBRI).
8. To work on content syndication for our website MakaanIQ.
9. Coordination with Technology and Product team for effective PR implementation.
1. Should be a Graduate (any stream) with a Post Graduate / Diploma in Mass Communication / PR / Journalism / Marketing.
2. Should have 5-6 years of experience in PR and Communication related jobs in corporate real estate or Online companies.
3. A high level of creativity and strong communication skills
4. Fluency in English (both verbal and written), Hindi and any other regional language would be an added advantage
5. High level of enthusiasm coupled with innovative thinking.
6. Should be mature, creative, highly motivated, able to handle stress, adaptable and decisive.
7. Ability to plan and organize a substantial workload that includes complex, diverse task and responsibilities.
Good to have
1. MBA from top B School
2. Experience in Managing PR of an Internet based consumer product organization
3. National media contacts
4. Delhi / NCR based
Makaan.com, fastest growing property website in India was established with the mission to connect relevant buyers and sellers of real estate , massively increasing the propensity of transactions. The website is committed to help its users make wise and profitable decisions relating to buying, selling, renting and leasing of properties in India and key global geographies. Makaan.com is part of People Group, owners of world famous brands like Shaadi.com & Mauj Mobile.
Interested candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com