Location - Bangalore
Job Title: Project / Solution Manager
Global Business Services (GBS) Analytics is a 1200+ member group that enables HP to win at the marketplace with the power of Analytics. It’s built on a shared services model that works closely with various businesses and regions of HP across multiple domains, e.g., Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Customer Service, etc. We provide data-driven insights through advanced analytics, business research and performance analysis & reporting.
Within the Supply Chain & Customer Service team, we are focused on providing tangible business impact to the supply chain & customer service processes across HP businesses either in terms of cost savings, cash flow improvement or revenue enablement through better business insights, better planning and analytics.
This position would be part of the Strategic Projects & Solutions team within GBS Analytics Supply Chain & Customer Service group. The focus of this role would be three-fold:
- Support the account management teams in their effort to institutionalize analytics and expand our footprint into various supply chain organizations with HP
- Drive strategic initiatives & projects, starting from scoping discussions onto running the project, together with various Supply Chain and Customer Service groups within HP
- Develop new solutions & capabilities for the entire group based on white spaces & business requirements working closely with various delivery team members
- Relevant experience in planning between 6-10 yrs.
- Supply Chain Consulting, Project Management, Business Development
- Master Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or MBA in Operations and a Bachelor’s in an Engineering discipline from tier 1 institutes either in India or abroad
- Strong domain knowledge on all Supply Chain Management functions (breadth on all and depth in a few) – Supply Chain Planning (Demand, Supply, Inventory), Strategic Sourcing, Distribution, Optimize (Network, Inventory), Returns & Warranty, Customer Service & Product Quality
- Key industries- Management Consulting, FMCG, Hi-Tech, Automotive
- Well versed with one or more statistical tools (SAS, GPSS, Minitab, etc.)
Following key skills
- Risk Advisory
- IT consulting focused on systems implementation experience alone
- Purely supply chain operations experience in the industry
- Pure strategy consulting roles
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org