Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Finance Managers, Controllers & Directors
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading European technology infrastructure company operating in the sector of Railway Transport Systems & Mass Transit Transport Systems around the world. They are currently embarking on major railway turnkey projects throughout the country and are now looking to hire a Project Manager for their Kolkata project.
Job Description - As the Project Manager, you will be responsible to achieve the defined objectives for a specific project, within the terms and conditions of the project, whilst implementing Company policy and procedural requirements. Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Ensure effective project team leadership to achieve the project objectives, identify opportunities to improve project performance, ensure the proactive management of client requirements and expectations;
- Minimize overhead expenditure by efficient resource management against project, recommend training for employees within the project when required, participate in the performance evaluation of project team members;
Project Monitoring and Reporting:
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of monthly reporting, monitor budgets, resource allocation, procurement and capital expenditure across allocated projects;
Occupational Health and Safety:
- Ensure all activities comply with Company OH&S policies and procedure, ensure all activities undertaken in the Company are conducted with due regard to a high level of safety.
The Successful Candidate - Bachelor's degree in Engineering from an International University (mandatory), ideally in combination with a PM certification (e.g. PMI, PMP, APM, etc.), minimum of 10 years of hands-on experience in a Project/ Engineering Management role in the railway or Infrastructure related industry at the international level, prior experience in a fast-paced and multicultural MNC environment, proven track record of success managing project teams in India and overseas, excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills, proven ability to perform under pressure and to achieve set objectives.
What's on Offer - High profile engineering Infrastructure projects
- Opportunity to be a part of the growing investment in Indian Infrastructure
- Project Management at Country level
To Apply - Click here to apply