Position: Project Analyst HRSS, Gurgaon.
Yrs. Of Exp: 5+ yrs.
A leading Banking Firm with its IT & ITES wings having its presence all over the company is seeking to identify Project Analyst HRSS, for its operations in Gurgaon.
- Person will be responsible for supporting a large project with multiple sub projects which are connected or a portfolio of projects which are not necessarily connected. This will be carried out by way of establishing and maintaining a clear definition of the project / programme scope, deliverables, monitoring and reporting on the progress of the team against plan including managing interdependencies and risks/issues.
- Plan, organise, control and deliver multiple business level projects within the HR Programme portfolio through project teams OR manage large projects on own OR manage the HR Portfolio.
- Working direct for India Projects head along with functional heads with limited supervision and has authority to run project day to day on behalf of project sponsor / steering group.
- Ensuring the project deliverables are capable of achieving the benefits defined in the business case or where Programme office or Portfolio management, ensure the effective control, governance and assurance of the programme / portfolio.
- Collaborate with project sponsors / stakeholders to ensure the business requirement is clearly defined and documented.
- Extensive liaison and direct contact with a diverse range of stakeholders, businesses, functions and suppliers, both within and outside.
- May be required to provide input to business/ HR strategy and will be required to be involved in the prioritisation of Programme Portfolio.
- Manage research to determine and quantify options solutions to meet strategic fit.
- Responsible for either a portfolio of complex / critical projects or planning and managing a large project through the entire life cycle, ensuring delivery to time, cost and quality.
- Includes responsibility for ensuring that the solution meets business requirements and is capable of enabling the business to achieve benefit realisation.
- Manages dependencies across the project / programme / portfolio as appropriate to role.
- Prepare and report on progress to sponsors / key stakeholders.
- Providing specialist knowledge and support to Project head to shape business development and resolve business issues.
- Will ensure that own knowledge is up to date and is reflective of best practice.
- Will be required to negotiate with suppliers (both internal and external) to secure a quality, timely, cost effective and fit for purpose outcome for the project / programme / portfolio.
- Communication/Relationship Management:
- The candidates should have minimum 5 years of experience and a post graduate from a reputed university.
- Should have excellent communication skills and should be flexible.
If interested, kindly forward your updated profile, mentioning your current CTC to email@example.com