Position: Product Manager
Company: One of the largest FMCG company
- Developing new products and packs for a set of brands/category. Involvement of the role starts right from ideation stage to final implementation.
- Help in defining and implementing product/brand strategy in alignment with PVMI goals, competition activities and changing consumer market for allotted brand/product category
- Help in planning/executing the marketing and branding initiatives for allotted brand/product category
- Help in conceptualizing and executing plans in order to deliver business objectives in terms of sales, market share, profitability and brand health
- Developing and maintaining a healthy new product pipeline, undertaking market research to identify the potential, determining feasibility of the relevant projects and assist in driving and monitoring sales performance.
- Monitoring and analyzing market trends, consumer/customer behavior and competitor activity in the country and across the world to help identify new opportunities for the brands. The category being impulse, packaging also plays a key role in driving sales. Recommending and developing new packs and SKUs for brands is a vital element of the role.
- The position liases with all concerned departments and external vendors for leading implementation of all product and packaging development projects that are assigned or recommended for a set of brands. The scope includes local development as well as import projects.
- Help in executing marketing/brand plans for a given set of brands. The marketing channels used are diverse to communicate with stakeholders and consumers. The position engages with creative agencies and event planners for inputs on communication development, artwork design and execution of ground level activities
- Need to closely track global and the local market for competition review. Presence of strict food laws put forth a challenge of ensuring that all media activities and packaging are legally complied. The position has assistance from the legal department in this regard.
Ctc-10- 15 lacs
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner, Helix HR
Add: Plot # 15, Sant Nagar, East of Kailash, New Delhi
Established in April 2007, Helix-HR, based in India has become one of the leading Coaching & Executive placement consultancies.