This below position is for one of the leading Banking and financial service company in Bangalore .
Job description :
Title : Principal associate
Location : Bangalore
The Back Office Analyst team lead will manage several analysts leading projects aimed at identifying opportunities to improve our and vendor processes or leading implementation of key process improvement projects. The successful candidate should have deep expertise in leading data driven process improvement initiatives using structured methodologies e.g. Six Sigma, Lean etc.
The role will support the key value of “execute with excellence” to ensure that various business strategies are implemented in a timely and efficient manner with the highest quality.
- Collaborate with various departments to develop and execute effective processes
- Manage communications and lead meetings for process and project work
- Identify breakdowns and drive action to streamline and optimize existing processes
- Analyze, identify, document, present and implement process improvements
- 2 to 3 years of Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- 1-2 years experience in a Process Engineering role
- Strong understanding and working experience applying at least one of the following: Six Sigma, Lean Six Sigma
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Organizational skills with ability to handle multiple tasks at one time
- Attention to detail and passion about quality
- University degree in related field
- University degree in Business Administration (IIM), or Engineering (IIT, NIT, REC)
- Previous Financial Industry experience and knowledge of the credit card industry
- Some travel may be required.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Raghuram |Deputy Manager| Recruitment Solutions
Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
No. 27, 4th Floor, S V Towers
80 Feet Road, 6th Block
Koramangala, Bangalore 560095 India