Title:- Banking Consultant In top MNC
Role: Process Design Consultant
Service Line: Banking
Location: Mumbai / Chennai / Gurgaon
Exp: 2-7 years
The Banking Practice, GTIN, comprising more than 20 consultants, focuses on supporting the global and local markets in executing consulting engagements relating to development of target operating model; process design & re-engineering; and design of application architecture.
We are looking for people who are able to challenge conventional thought, offer unique perspectives and conceive more innovative solutions for our clients.
Candidates who have worked in a consulting environment and can apply consulting frameworks to resolve critical client issues. Exposure to global consulting environment is preferable. Sound knowledge of banking process & systems is essential.
The role would require the consultant to work as a module lead on the project with the following broad description;
a) work with Program Management Office to effectively manage the project;
b) understand and identify critical client issues;
c) develop and articulate solutions to address client issues;
d) effective implementation of the solutions.
Roles And Responsibilities:
- Interface with client teams (global and local) to identify key process design opportunities
- Assist in developing solutions for identified opportunities encompassing resource allocations, risk management, time/task analysis, and estimating factors
- Assistance in developing a repository of ‘best-in-class’ process framework across functional areas like credit & lending; payments; operations; etc
- Ability to engage with client teams and client environment; facilitate resolution of key client issues
- Support client ‘buy-in’ process
- Lead a team of two – three Accenture resources. Typical responsibility would include;
a) Map ‘as is’ processes
b) Develop Target Operating model
c) Design ‘to be’ processes
d) Develop application architecture and business requirement specification
- Be responsible to incorporate Accenture Best Practices & development methodologies into every stage of the Project Management Lifecycle
Should have exposure to process consulting and development of target operating models in the following banking areas;
a) Lending and credit
c) Banking Operations
- Should have completed at least two engagements in the following areas with leading local / global banks in client facing roles;
a) Process re-engineering / process design
b) Design application architecture
c) Develop Business Requirement Specifications
- Exposure to the complete life cycle of the project is essential.
- Should have a Master’s Degree in Management from a Premier Institute
- Should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from a Premier Institute.
- Should have a visa under Highly Skilled Migrant Program (Tier 1 (UK visa ready) candidates – must be strong in any of the Banking processes – Channel or Product. Should have a valid UK tier 1 visa.)
If interested revert back on:email@example.com
Or contact on:-080-42556834