Private Wealth Manager
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. To achieve the set business targets defined for the various product line in the Wealth business.
2. To help build the Wealth business in the assigned territory/location by acquiring new relationships and nurturing existing relationships for achievement of long term business objectives and client servicing.
3. To achieve the set “Sales /“Revenue targets” defined for the various Wealth / Investment Products.
4. Deliver Investment strategy and solutions to clients directly by advising on building portfolios based on Portfolio Management approach and in line with their risk/return profile and goals.
5. Constant monitoring and review of select client portfolios based upon timely analysis of markets dynamics.
6. Prepare & submit daily meeting /call reports to the Reporting Head.
7. Ensure adherence to laid processes and compliance.
8. Execute the Sales campaigns & Product promotions across all Products.
9. Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
10. Responsible for client satisfaction by uniform service delivery and proactively rebalancing their portfolios to match their required asset allocation.
11.Provide Market & Business intelligence to reporting head
Desired Candidate Profile:
- PG / MBA (Finance OR Marketing) with 4-6 Yrs of Experience/Relevant experience of 4+ yrs in Wealth Management.
Critical Attributes /Competencies:
1. Good knowledge of Wealth, Investment products & processes.
2. Good Interpersonal, Communication & Presentation skills.
3. Negotiation and Selling Skills.
4. Customer Service Orientation.
5. Result orientation.
Interested candidates may send their resumes to email@example.com