Prime Services On Boarding Sr Analyst / Associate
Client Leading Investment bank
Corporate title: Associate
Business Centre is seeking to hire qualified candidates to work as part of the Client Onboarding team in the Markets Clearing business working across Asset Classes. Group provides brokerage services that are part of an integrated trading & client service platform. The team is responsible for guiding new and existing clients through the account opening process. The role is to coordinate a thorough and comprehensive service enabling new funds and/or accounts to launch in a timely and efficient manner.
Your major responsibilities would include
- Primary contact for existing clients launching new funds and/or new products.
- Managing the on-boarding process - communicate progress and eliminate bottlenecks
- Understanding and communicating compliance requirements to clients
- Liaison with IT to ensure STP processes are maintained or put in place
- Integrating different products on to the Listed Derivatives platform with the ability to communicate requirements and market specific issues to clients.
- Train clients on new technology and reporting
Requirements for the job
- Graduate/Masters Degree and/or an MBA in finance
- Knowledge of Financial instruments including derivatives, equities, bonds, financing, swaps, FX
- Ability to work well independently and as a team player in a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines.
- Proven track record of achieving results and resolving complex issues
- Demonstrate excellent oral/written communication skills
- Background in quantitative disciplines and have a minimum of 2 years of exposure to finance
- Confidence to work in a fast paced, front-office environment
- Show commitment & motivation for self development and growth with a Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
Looking for IIT IIM candidates with 1 4 Yrs of relevant work Experience
Kindly send across your updated CV to email@example.com