Our Client is the one of the Topmost IT Product company . This is for thier Basel II Product for which the role is of presales.
Typically a relevant qualification like CA, ICWAI, or relevant certification in Risk with 3-4 years of experience in a pre-sales role and overall IT experience of 6 to 8 years.
Good exposure to Operation Risk domain and understanding of overall risk space with respect to Banking and Financial services.
Should have a presales exposure in the domain.
A strong Customer interfacing profile.
- Should be well versed with Basel II norms for Operational Risk
- Should have been involved with a bank in developing Policy and Procedure documents of the Operational Risk Management Function, development of the Operational Risk Plan
- Should have the knowledge and experience of the identifying KRIís and conducting RCSA surveys, generation of heat maps and analysis & reporting of information.
- Should have facilitated workshops meetings between different banking departments for discovering the risk types, causes and mitigation plans
- Should have understanding of internal capital modelling concepts, treatment of loss data, statistical distributions
Successful track record in risk & fraud presales, Fraud risk management, Basel II, Regulatory Compliance, Business transformation
- Experience of working on Fraud Detection /AML Solution
- Preferably used technologies like SAS, SPSS.
- Demonstrate strong ability to identify and analyze business and user requirements.
- Demonstrate ability to convert business and user requirements.
- Strong analytical / financial experience and education.
- Is able to communicate with C-level management and controllers about business issues related to Fraud Management
- Demonstrate strong capabilities in analysis and modeling.
Interested candidates can contact email@example.com