Job role : Practice Head (Petrochemical Industry)
Location : Mumbai
Industry : Renowned Consulting Group
As the Head of the Chemical & Energy Practice, the role will involve :
Business Development :
- Setting & achieving business development goals of Practice in line with organizational goals
- Expansion of Practice across new clients and geographies
- Building network and relationship with clients
- Development of new offerings
- Overall people management, motivation & morale in own Practice (FTEs, Advisors, Domain Expert, etc.)
- Employee alignment to organization goals through regular communication & interaction with Practice members
- Implementing people, policies and practices - Eg. recruitment, appraisals, etc with people development and retention
- Monitoring and reviewing project planning, executions, resource utilization
- Ensuring quality and conceptual rigor across the Practice
- Responsible for ensuring client satisfaction
- Contributing significant value as a thought leader, providing strategic perspectives, insights and cutting-edge solutions in line with latest management thought across consulting offerings
- Knowledgeable on concepts & domain areas and provides guidance to Practice members
The individual will hold P&L responsibility and be responsible for building the business vertical.
Qualifications : Engineer + MBA from a Premier School with 15+ years of post MBA experience (preferably ‘93 – ’95 batch pass out).
- Should have ideally worked in a consulting role or held a business Head position in a chemical/ petrochemical Company.
- The candidate must have proven skills in client management & business development.
- Should be seen as an expert in his/her domain area.
- Should have worked in a Project environment and held people responsibility.
Professionals can share your resume to email@example.com or reach me on 91-80-4282-1610 for further details.