Client : A Leading Sports Broadcast Channel
Position : Manager - PR
Location : Mumbai (Mumbai based candidates only apply)
Experience : MBA (Full time) Graduate with 4-6 years of work experience in a PR role.
Qualifications: MBA / PGDM.
Gender : Females only
Position Description :
Reporting to : Head Marketing
Job Role/ Responsibilities:
1. Monthly media listings guide:
- Issued to media – national and regional every month.
- Weekly highlights to target the ‘must watch’ spaces.
2. New initiative/business/programme launches:
Apart from the above, the following to be done on a regular basis towards raising profile and visibility for the channels
- Interviews of spokesperson/ channel head.
- Proactive pitching for trend/industry stories.
- Key news announcements via press meets/conferences for announcements pertaining to channel programming, marketing, distribution, ad sales or any other new initiative.
- Profiling key managers through interviews and/or quotes and/or contributory columns.
3. Live Property profiling:
- To create awareness for the LIVE property in advance (timelines to be decided depending on the property) to help ad sales & distribution achieve their targets.
- To profile the various elements that will be done on programming & marketing.
- To communicate the air time sales, sponsors & revenues expected from every series.
- To communicate connectivity, & audience share information on a regular basis.
4. Formatted shows:
- To create awareness for the show basis the programming initiatives.
Those interested and matching the above criteria, please send the resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Vitasta Consulting Pvt. Ltd
311, Ganatra Estate,
Khopat, Thane West,
Maharashtra - 400 601
Tel : 022- 25476846/7/9
Email : email@example.com