One of the leading Life insurance
Position Title : Manager – PR & Corporate Communications
Location(s) : Mumbai (HO)
Experience: 3+ yrs
Position Reports To : AVP – Brand, PR & Digital
Key Accountabilities (List the expected end results or KPIs that the job holder is expected to achieve for this job.)
Strategic Corporate Communication
To develop the corporate communication plan and execute through PR agency by:
1. Ensuring implementation of the agreed plan with the PR agency with scientific measurement and evaluation of inputs vis-à-vis outputs to ensure that stakeholder’s perception is consistent with the desired company positioning.
2. Developing communication platforms and coordinating internally for the proactive development of right content – story angles and pitches.
3. Developing, circulating, and distributing press releases/ articles/ announcements and meet the targeted media coverage every month.
4. To research, track and provide regular reports of media coverage to ensure an accurate “pulse” on the industry and assess their impact on PR strategy plans.
Key Media Relationships and Management
1. To build effective media relationships and be the custodian of Key Media Relationships across the company & priority markets to develop leverageable relationships and ensure accurate industry “pulse”.
2. To coordinate, prepare and handle executive management for press briefings and interviews to ensure profiling of the Top Management in the right forums.
3. To actively seek out opportunities and ensure participation of the company in such forums, stories and association which lead and provide the right imagery to the company in line with the desired positioning of the company, area of CSR and industry participation.
Management of All Public Domain Information
1. To develop and maintain trade/ business press and work as the author for various audiences that effectively describes and promotes the organization and its products through superior understanding of the business and core competencies.
2. To build systems and procedures to ensure availability of accurate, relevant and desired information in the public domain and active dissemination to the desired audiences through Website(s) and Intranet information, content development and site management.
Website & Internal Communications (25)
1. To manage and update the content of the website www.idbifederal.com
2. To help define the content strategy for the website that would help drive traffic to the website, make the content more consumer friendly, thus resulting in better stickiness
3. To work with various internal departments
* HR – to develop and implement communication strategies for employees.
* Other Departments – to ensure timely and relevant communications to all internal stakeholders through existing communication channels.
Budget & Spends
To be the overall custodian and ensure monitoring/ management of Corporate Communication Budgets and Spends as per plan and provide continuous updates.
Interested Applicants can send their cv on email@example.com or else call on 9099077040