Manager - PMO (Process Re-engineering) at Gurgaon
- Visibility across different businesses
- Growing team
About Our Client
Our client is a leading MNC Bank offering retail banking, wealth management, investment banking services to their clients globally. They are looking to grow extensively in Gurgaon specifically hiring finance professionals and hence are looking for a Manager PMO.
Reporting into an AVP and handling teams according to projects, your key responsibilities would include:
- Programme/Project Governance - Creation, setup and documented processes for full project governance including steering groups, project reviews, financial management, quality management, risk and change control.
- Project Management - Project planning, change control, status reporting, risk and issue management.
- Structuring project lifecycle and methodologies.
- MIS & Financial Reporting - Creating reports related to project performance in terms of financial impact.
- Leadership - Have led teams reporting into function head, delivering large scale project delivery support including resource management.
- Operations - Transition client processes from different locations globally.
- Client Relationship Management
The Successful Applicant
- You must have excellent project management experience of atleast 7 years with exposure to project assurance, consulting, IT and transitions.
- You would handled teams in the past as well. Client management would also be a part of your responsibility, hence you should be a mature individual with good senior stakeholder management.
- Existing Manager is a MUST. Knowledge of latest tools for reporting - Sharepoint and Clarity is preferable.
What's On Offer
- To be a part of a fast growing team with exposure to different lines of businesses.
Apply for this job