Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global healthcare provider employing over 50,000 people with its products in 136 countries. The company has a world-class research and development team which focuses on product and clinical development tailored to the needs of the Indian market. It takes pride in treating their people as their core strength. With major expansion plans in India, they are now looking out for an Analyst for their Project Management Office in India.
Job Description - Reporting to the PMO Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Performance Management function for the company
- Identifying new growth opportunities and business development initiatives
- Supporting cross-functional teams on various corporate projects
- Providing key analysis and feasibility for business improvement
- Working closely with MD and ET members regarding implementation of best practices for efficient project management
The Successful Candidate -
- You are an MBA from a reputed institution with 4-8 years of relevant work experience preferably in the Pharmaceutical industry.
- You have previously led cross-functional teams in a multi-national environment.
- With excellent inter-personal skills, you are a self-starter and show initiative. Ideally you are between 25 and 30 years of age.
What's on Offer - The successful candidate can look forward to working with an industry leader and growing rapidly within the organization. An excellent remuneration is promised.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I30810&source=ONL_IIMJOBS