The client is a leading manufacturer of industrial equipment. The company has a strong global presence with an employee strength of over 500+ in India.
Title: Manager – HR (Plant HR)
Reporting to: Plant- Sr. Manager HR
- To co-ordinate and handle plant HR functions
- To Administer policies, procedures and strategies that balance the need of the emerging business objectives and employee needs
- Provide leadership and direction for various facets such as team work, managing cultural needs of the business unit, training needs.
- Should have a good understanding of Labour Relations
- To deal with Unions for wage negotiations and liaison with labour department and Government bodies
- To raise the motivational level of the staff through effective training methods
Prerequisites to Apply:
- Experience- Minimum of 8 – 12 years of plant HR experience
- MBA is desirable
- Hands on experience in SAP
- Should have an assertive problem-solving approach and must show clear decision-making expertise
- Must have certain prior experience/knowledge about union and wage settlement
- Must have good communication, inter-personal and leadership skills
- Must be fluent in Tamil
If you fulfill the desired criteria please send your CV to Priyanka Kalbag at email@example.com
Kindly mention your current and expected CTC.