We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and have catered to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for a Manager- Plant HR position with the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based near Panipat.
Our client is one of India's foremost private sector companies with a market capitalization of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 6 billion. It is rated among the World's Best Big Companies, Asia's 'Fab 50' and the World's Most Reputable Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work with.
Candidate Profile : An experienced manager having expertise in Plant HR and IR functions. Ideally with 8+ yrs post qualification experience in HR and employee relations in a large manufacturing comapny will be ideal.
A full time MBA in HR / Post Graduate Diploma in HRM from a reputed institute
- Providing strategic HR direction, partnering with business head and ensuring HR delivery.
- Implemented various Reward & Recognition policies for employee engagement like employee of the month / year, On the spot, Long Service, innovation awards etc.
- Implemented various strategies for Talent Retention like Fast Track and Key Resources identification & their development.
- Culture building initiatives like establishing Core Values by extensive awareness workshops, formation of value committees, Value awards, Vision & Mission sessions etc.
- Implement Quality Circles, Suggestion Scheme, Kaizen, 5“S” , Annual Sports meet, Annual Function, Family Plant Visit, Children’s Poster competition, Health Checkup Camps, Designed and implemented Grievance Redressal Procedure.
- Actively involved in Company Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
- Counselling / grievance handling of the employees to maintain a healthy work environment and facilitating employee satisfaction and IR survey, and community development initiatives.
- Interacting with employees on a regular basis to motivate and boost their morale; attending to employee grievances and resolving interpersonal conflicts through coaching and counselling sessions.
- Organising employee welfare activities, sports & cultural programmes to boost the morale of the employees & their dependents.
- Ensuring that labours deployed are provided with all the basic amenities for healthy along with congenial work environment.
Liaison / Statutory Compliance
- Representing before the statutory authority in conciliation on behalf of the company for various approvals, clearances, negotiations and settlements.
- Carrying out day to day interactions with the Trade Union Officials.
- Coordinating with various departments / branch Head for long term and short term manpower requirements at the unit, at the onset of the financial year, taking into consideration the next 3 yr expansion plan.
- Ensuring compliances of all statuary requirements related to HR (Labour Legislations) and Contractors establishment.
- Overseeing legal compliance with respect to Contract Labour management.
- Establishing two-way formal as well as informal internal communication channels to bring transparency in industrial relation system.
- Following sustainable IR policies which are in long-term interest of the organisation.
- Handling trade unions and charter of demands.
- Conducting periodical meeting with unions for redressal of grievances for creating an amicable environment in the organisation.
- Discussing & negotiating with employee & union for issues related to work (employees discipline, employees deployment and other IR issues), etc.
Salary : Best in the FMCG industry
Location: Near Panipat
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to Panipat
Kindly email to : LS@optionsindia.net
Options India, New Delhi