Profile: Plant HR Manager
Location: Baroda/ Vadodara
Education: MBA/ PGDM HR (Full Time only)
Experience: 6 – 10 years
- Proficiency in Gujarati Language is mandatory
- Should be currently based in a plant, experience in an MNC is preferred
- Excellent Communication Skills both oral & written
- The person will be responsible for managing the entire HR activities in the plant independently.
- Responsibilities would include recruiting, engaging, retaining and developing the best talent by driving entire range of HR activities in the plant.
- This role would entail managing the Talent Review Process (TRP), mid year review, end year assessments and development Planning.
- The person should have detailed knowledge of performance assessments, manpower planning, headcount budget, talent acquisition, employee engagement, employee relations, industrial relations, plant statutory compliance, HR policies & processes.
Please send your resume to Purushottam@careeristindia.com