Discipline - Human Resources
Subsector - Generalist HR
Location - Pune
About our Client - Our European client represents one of the fastest growing and most respected names in kitchen appliances worldwide. They recently embarked on an ambitious growth plan and are setting up a 10,000 square meter state-of-the-art manufacturing facility on the outskirts of Pune. The group has retained the services of Michael Page International to assist them in strengthening their team and thus is looking to hire a Plant HR Manager to lead their India operations.
Job Description - Reporting into the Head of Operations, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing the end-to-end HR framework for 200 employees at the plant
- Leading the industrial and employee relations program for the site
- Customizing and implementing the global policies at the local level in India
- Driving the Performance Management System based on business deliverables and bottom lines
- Managing all related HR processes as necessary as per business requirements
The Successful Candidate - The successful candidate must carry 5 years of core HR experience from related manufacturing industries such as automotive, electrical goods, electronic goods, etc. Your past exposure must be from a multinational company with at least 2 years exposure in a managerial / team lead role. A full-time MBA / Masters in HR or Industrial Psychology is required along with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer - The role is a great opportunity to establish and drive HR processes for a leading MNC brand and carries a huge potential for growth along with business growth. The Greenfield opportunity is an excellent platform to gain global exposure in a multinational environment.
To Apply - Click here to apply