We are looking for a Data Product Manager, someone who has experience in ETL/DW space.
Below is the job description:
1. Conduct detailed analysis working with internal and external groups (e.g., industry best practices, Risk Detection Modelers, Data Management, Business Operations, Product Development, Architecture, etc.)
2. Deliver business and product requirement documents with prioritized features and justification
3. Define metric based KPIs that monitor the Data Infrastructure and perform ongoing measurements
4. Coordinate with Product Development Team to get the product delivered and managing the success of the product in production throughout the remainder of its life cycle
5. Balance scope, phasing and timing trade-offs
6. Devise processes and policies for this core function
7. Define a global product data integration strategy/roadmap identifying and prioritizing new opportunities for data.
This will include:
- Acquiring and Storing Online and Offline data encompassing -
- internal integrations (various PayPal Site Flows, multiple Product Lines both existing and next-gen POS, Mobile and Digital Goods)
- external 3rd Party Data Integrations.
- Cataloging data and
- Exposing data for various applications
1. Ability to work with business stakeholders to understand needs and do technical deep dives with engineers to assess gaps
2. Exposure to Data Modeling, Relational Databases (Oracle), Scripting and ETL
3. Analytical mind, strong problem solving capabilities
4. Good understanding of computer science concepts
1. MBA or Masters Degree in a technical field (Negotiable)
2. 5+ Years work experience in Product Management or a Related Field
3. Technical knowledge in using data to build statistical detection models or rules a strong plus
4. Technical knowledge in Java a strong plus
5. Candidates currently in core engineering or data management (ETL) functions wanting to move to Product Management may apply for this position.
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org