This advertisement comes to you on behalf of our MNC Client, one of the Global Leaders in the Online Retail Domain.
Our client is the world's leading e-commerce/online retailing MNC with global presence.
Now we have this opening for Operation Analytics Manager with the above mentioned client in Hyderabad.
Operations Analytics Manager – 5 -7 Years - Hyderabad
Summary of Responsibilities
- Understand the TRMS operations process across Buyer Risk Investigation, Merchant Risk Investigation, Claims and Chargeback
- Understand the vision, direction and culture of the team by managing individual and team performance expectations and goals, driving innovation and raising the performance across the operations team.
- Understand the requirements of Operations managers / others and map them with the data sources / data warehouse
- Guide and mentor the analysts and create next generation of world-class analysts
- Design and develop highly available dashboards and metrics using SAS, Perl, Excel and OBI (Oracle Business Intelligence). Should provide wing-to-wing project lifecycle execution (project planning, execution, Risk assessment and system availability)
- Execute high priority (i.e. cross functional, high impact) projects to improve operations performance with the help of Operations Analytics managers
- Perform business analysis and data queries using MS Excel, MS Access, SQL, and SAS
- Ability to execute analytical projects and understanding of analytical tools and techniques (like ANOVA, Distribution theory, regression, forecasting, etc.)
Qualification/ Knowledge and Skills
- Prior experience working in ecommerce / retail / supply chain / financial services business
- Prior experience (advanced) in use of data analysis tools like SAS
- At least 7 years of experience working in Analytics / Business Intelligence environment with people management responsibilities
- Prior experience in design and execution of analytical projects
- Prior experience in design and building software solutions
- Analytical Mindset and ability to see the big picture and persuade others to see the same.
- Detail-oriented and must have an aptitude for solving unstructured problems. The role will require the ability to extract data from various sources & to design/construct/execute complex analyses to finally come up with data/reports that help solve the business problem.
- Success in implementing technical projects
- Worked extensively in large scale Data bases and data warehouses
- Experience in working with databases, and SQL in a business environment
- Master’s Degree in any quantitative discipline or MBA from premier institute
If your profile matches the requirement, please send in your updated resume in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subin P. Kurian
PEOPLEplus Professional Services Pvt Ltd
Bangalore - 560 083
Ph: +91-80-40313999, +919886475255