TITLE: Associate Vice President -Online-Distribution & Partnership Management
REPORTING TO: Associate Director – Marketing
BUSINESS: Aviva Life Insurance Company India Ltd.
Location - Gurgaon
ROLE AND CONTEXT
The jobholder will be leading the sales and distribution effort for online channel to help organisation achieve its objectives. He/ She will work closely with Associate Director – Marketing.
- Lead the thinking on distribution and partnership framework for online channel for Aviva
- Responsible for Managing key distribution channel and partnerships and nurture and grow these partnerships.
- Responsible for developing and nurturing new partnerships, avenues for acquiring customers through the online channel.
- Responsible for achieving top line numbers as per the plan.
- Track the financials for the channel and be responsible for managing within the budget.
- Work closely with brand marketing team to jointly devise online marketing strategy to acquire new customers and increase awareness for the channel
- Work closely with the IT, Operations team to continuously improve customer experience during and after online application.
- Work with the product development team to explore, develop new product proposition for the channel
- Ensure business is compliant to internal risk policies and external regulation.
- Manage, grow and develop the team.
NEED TO DO
Key Performance Indicators:
- Successful development and implementation of online strategies and processes aligned to focus business success
- Implementing business development plans for purpose of achieving pre-designated revenue targets with the available resources
- Analysis of all programs rolled
- He/ She should bring innovativeness to the programs to drive business & people
- Through planning for timely execution of predefined goals
- He /She should be proactive in his approach
- strategies and processes aligned to focus business success
- Shall have strong Aviva culture by providing conduits for people to contribute and practice the Aviva values
- Strict maintenance of calendar and process, which needs to be implemented, analysed, as per each program
- Reports to Associate Director – Marketing
- Manages (externally) – Key Partnerships to ensure top line delivery within budgets as per plan
- Managers (internally) - One manager (likely to expand as the channel grows)
- Works closely – Brand head, Product propositions head, Underwriting, IT, Finance
- Vendors (if any)
NEED TO KNOW
MBA from premier institute (preferable)
MBA with engineering from premier engineering institute
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written & presentation) and partnership management are pre-requisite for the role.
- Structured thinking, strong analytical skills and logical reasoning.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Strong business perspective, Online, Offline distribution knowledge
- MBA from premier institute with 5-8 years of experience (preferably but not restricted to) in partnership management, sales and distribution, online space, financial services, retail.
- MBA from tier 2 institutes with 6-10 years of experience) in partnership management, sales and distribution, online space, financial services, retail.
Please send your resume to Mita.Upadhyay@avivaindia.com