Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Brand / Product Management
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a leading generic multinational pharmaceutical offering its services in health care, biotechnology, life sciences, genetic engineering across 20 countries world wide. Listed in the top 100 companies to work for, with an ambitious organisational culture, our client is highly reputed in the industry for giving year after year returns to its stakeholders.
Job Description - Reporting to the Group Product Portfolio Development Manager, your key responsibilities will entail:
- Managing a team of 7 sales managers.
- Analysing and updating Strategic Business Development projects
- Taking responsibility for developing and managing new businesses opportunities in the region.
- Understanding the market dynamics of the territories in order to optimize business opportunities.
- Interacting on a strategic level with all territory MD's and Marketing groups.
- Leading and training a team to improve staff performance and motivation.
The Successful Candidate -
- You will be a science graduate with an MBA from the top tier 1 colleges.
- You should have a minimum of 3 years of work experience in the pharma/ health care industry with a sales and marketing experience.
- You have an experience in new business development and portfolio management in the industry.
- You are confident, energetic, a great communicator, with effective negotiation skills, analytical skills and a service orientation.
What's on Offer - Market leading pay package with an attractive bonus.
- Leadership role :
- Complete authority for decision making and strategy implementation.
- Global traveling opportunities.
To Apply - Click here to apply