Designation: National Sales Manager
Location : Mumbai, Maharastra.
Reporting to : Regional Director – South Asia
Compensation: Not a constraint for right candidates.
Global Leader in the R & D, Manufacturing and Marketing of implantable Hearing-Aid Devices. With its presence in more than 100 countries, the company is pioneer and leader in the hearing aids industry globally. Company's Asia Pacific business has been one of the fastest growing devisions showing continued annual growth rate of over 20%. Major Asia-Pacific markets with direct market presence are Japan, Korea, China, India, SE Asia, NZ and Australia. The company's regional headquarter is at Mumbai. The company have recently changed their strategic direction and entered the market in a direct sales capacity to capitalise on the growth potential.
Experience and Skills required:
- National Level Experience in MNC with more than 5 years in similar roles, Overall 9+ years of experience
- Candidates only from Pharmaceutical, Healthcare or Medical Devices Industry (in MNC) shall apply
- MBA/PGDM from Tier-1/Tier-2 B-Schools
- Excellent Sales and Negotiation Skills
- Excellent Team Player
- Experience handling portfolio worth INR 100 Crores
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Fully responsible for the sales planning process, annual budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Develop Sales strategies / initiatives and plans to meet revenue / unit targets and other KPIs and achieve the best outcomes and results.
- Thoroughly execute those sales strategies / initiatives / plans to make sure they achieve the company’s financial goals.
- Manage the direct selling process working through Distributors, Hospitals, Clinics, KOLs, and Surgeons etc.
- Responsible for the delivery of annual sales objectives set out in the Regional objectives.
- Provide Sales potential for the week, month, quarter and clarity around budget & forecast.
- Ultimately responsible for the delivery of net sales and market share objectives.
- Take responsibility for all accounts accounts and KOLs by enhancing relationships and providing them with most adequate programs and solutions.
- Drive “Account Strategy” with Customer Facing Teams (Sales, Clinical, Marketing, and Customer Service) to get expected market growth and increase market share.
- Manage and drive the business development, growth and strategy.
- Lead, manage and coach sales team members by monitoring their performance, relationships with KOLs, outcomes, and expectations in their career development plans.
- Educate team members to follow Company’s rules, Compliance regulations, Fair Trade Committee (FTC) regulations, etc.
- Actively promote the quality management system and ensure that all staff are trained, so that everyone delivers the highest quality products and services.
- Build capability of people managers and their teams to attract, develop and retain the best team and top talent, to deliver the company's current and future business objectives.
Qualified candidates can share their updated resumes along with the following information with Mr. Yogi Agravat at firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest.
Shortlisted profiles will be shared with the concerned company officials only after clarifying all the doubts candidates might have regarding the aforementioned vacancy.
Information to be sent along with the resume.
Willingness to relocate: