Position National sales Manager - School
Exp 8-12 yrs
Education Graduate / MBA from Tier1 / Tier2 institutes
- Provide leadership to the day-to-day operations of the sales department, while maintaining focus on the division strategic goals.
- Analyze sales statistics and trends to define sales quota of regional teams and co-ordinate with regional managers to fix the sales quota of every sales person in the team.
- Coordinate and conduct the meetings with other departments/divisions within the Company to communicate and align the sales objectives and execution strategy periodically.
- Create appropriate strategies to target acquisition of new customers. Seek out new sales opportunities, always initiate action plan to approach and secure new and incremental business for the division.
- Develop an effective sales plan to mirror the division objectives.
- Build a network with key opinion leaders within or outside industry to develop the right perspective of the business.
- Monitor, analyze sales and market trends.
- Responsible for managing and controlling the sales budget of neighboring countries and Inside sales team.
- Keep devising/revising the sales process keeping in mind the challenges faced by the sales team.
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Marketing teams on developing new products and services to meet the needs of clients
- Manage and be the main point of contact for existing alliance partners.
- Drive partners to maximize sales through sales best practices, training and support.
- Communicate effectively with partners on new products and service offerings.
- Create systems, processes and procedures to streamline channel management in consultation with Head Sales.
- Work closely with marketing to launch sales incentive program, schemes and events to achieve the stretched objectives
- Responsible for planning, organizing, leading and supervision of sales training initiative.
- Develops training objectives, strategies, policies, and programs.
- Develop, schedule, and communicate the annual sales competency training plan after alignment with the Sales and Marketing Team
- Deploy the requisite resources and supervise training programs.
- Review and approve programs of career development.
Share profiles alongwith CTC details at email@example.com