Looking out for a Marketing Manager for leading Pharmaceutical company in Mumbai for Peadiatric range of product (Purly into Ethical Marketing).
Job Title - Marketing Manager - Peadiatric Nutrition (Ethical Marketing)
Reports To - Business Unit Head
Supervises - Group Product Managers and Product Managers
Skill, Education, Experience
- Post graduate in Marketing Management with graduation in medicine, science, pharmaceuticals /nutrition.
- 10 + years experience in Sales and Marketing with 2 years as Marketing Manager
- Set future direction for new products and business opportunities. Seek growth opportunities through finalizing product mix.
- Handling the Marketing Function including strategies for the product range, monitoring ORG & competition, interacting with marketing agencies & field sales force to plan marketing activities
& arranging seminars/ meetings for medical nutrition.
- Provide Marketing team with developmental path for marketing objectives, strategies, advertising and promotion to optimize market share position and also provide support to optimize their
- Allocate budgets to products and monitor it within plan.
- Develop annual sales volume and profit forecasts, pricing and expense budgets. Analyze market requirements, identify potential supply issues, and develop contingency plans.
- Manage teamís development throughout the path to achieve goals.
- Ensure team activities to comply with Company Business Code of Conduct and all local applicable laws within scope of function responsibility.
- Looking out for a person who has exp into ethical marketing handling peadiatric range of Product.
Please send your resume to email@example.com