Discipline - Marketing
Subsector - Brand / Product Management
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a French maker of high end spirits, Rums, liqueurs, wines & champagnes. It is one of the world leaders in premium & luxury Alcohol categories with various famous brand under its kitty.
Job Description - You will reporting directly into the MD of the organization & will be responsible for:
- Conceptualizing & executing the marketing strategies for all the brands
- Acting as the custodian of the A&P budgets
- Acting as the first point of contact for all the advertising & media agencies
- Liaising with global counter parts based out of France and Singapore and launching products in the Indian market
- Conducting various ATL & BTL activations
- Strategizing marketing for digital media space
The Successful Candidate -
- The ideal candidate has an MBA degree from a Tier I Business School with 6-10 years of experience in brand management & marketing within luxury FMCG products.
- The person must have experience handling ATL & BTL activations and possess sound analytical abilities and prior experience of handling Advertising & Promotion budget.
- Candidates with previous alcohol & beverage experience handling premium/luxury brands would be a plus.
- The person should be a self starter who is creative, entrepreneurial, and hands on with a personal sense of style which can be identified with luxury.
- Candidate should be savvy with digital marketing including driving initiative on social media.
Please do not apply if you do match the above criteria
What's on Offer - The person reports directly into the MD for Indian subcontinent heading marketing. Excellent opportunity to be part of an organization which is currently in its growth phase and thus you would be responsible for shaping their marketing and brand strategies.opportunity to be part of a legacy which is over 300 years old.
To Apply - Click here to apply