We are HReSource, a leading executive search firm. We provide services to various leading IT Industry players.
Designation: Manager Marketing
Experience: 8-13 Years
Base Location: Mumbai
Tasks and Responsibilities
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring strong marketing contribution to the pipeline, by executing Multi-tiered, SAP-led and Partner led demand generation, lead nurturing, pipeline building and sales acceleration marketing activities
- Working with internal stakeholders (such as Sales, Value Engineering, Industry Principals, Industry Solution Group) to define the most appropriate marketing plan matching business priorities and characteristics of local market: sales and business operations to identify pipeline priorities, and the relevant gap-filling activities.
- Generate demand on solution-focused priorities (such as for the Business Analytics, LoB Solutions portfolio, Mobility and Technology platform) with execution of the relevant marketing campaigns
- Communicating objectives, expectations, deadlines, and progress on status to all internal stakeholders through regular Demand Generation meetings: spending vs results, Return on Marketing Investment
- By accessing existing repositories of global & APJ regional demand generation campaigns, refining and adapting them to specific local requirements
- Supporting efforts to heighten brand awareness
- Delivering the committed results in compliance with branding and communication guidelines, on time and on budget through use of the assigned resources
- Ensuring an accurate and correct database for events and campaigns
- KPIs: Marketing generated Pipeline, Won &booked revenue and responsibility to help the segment achieve overall revenue/business goals
- Develops and adapts to local requirements the campaigns assets, briefs creative agencies and delivery partners as per campaign plan; briefs will include creative production, telemarketing, data and web production and should specify target audience, budget, timescales, targets, key message, call to action and brand guidelines.
- Represents the company externally on the scope of his assignment, such as defining campaign calendar and marketing plan for upcoming period with Partners.
- Shares in-depth marketing knowledge and experience with the field team both locally and in the Market Unit to enable decision-making and provide innovative approaches to provide support to business requirements
- Is comfortable with extending his networking to Regional/APJ and Global resources, for instance to obtain support on execution of specific campaigns or programs, for best practice sharing, for guidance on budget and performance indicators.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Has a business-minded approach to Marketing.
- Has demonstrated ability to meet/exceed deadlines
- Is able to work independently, to manage multiple priorities, to work well under pressure and to deliver effectively in a complex, matrix environment with virtual teams of high-level professionals
- Has excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Has strong functional skills within the disciplines of the marketing campaign execution area; is excellent in marketing projects’ management and in marketing planning
- Has a structured way of thinking, project planning mindset and is able to access innovative sources for immediate and concrete problem solving
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org