POSITION TITLE: Marketing Manager
POSITION SUMMARY: To implement the promotion and field marketing activities in the region in line with the overall marketing initiatives and to co-ordinate the development of regional and local creative work consistent with brand image and values.
- To develop a suitable marketing strategy and action plan for the area – consistent with the share and volume objectives of the business.
- To liaise with the brand/ marketing team in order to ensure that regional and local marketing and promotional activity is consistent with national and international brand image and values.
- To monitor the field marketing budget for its effective utilisation and undertake course-correction if required.
- Develop and implement a suitable merchandising strategy for the market - in consultation with the Marketing Managers for the entire portfolio of products and brands.
- To develop and manage vendors for signage, merchandising equipment etc.
- To liaise with the regional sales teams to ensure effectiveness of consumer promotions, develop appropriate benchmarks and implement a framework for assessing the effectiveness.
- To manage relationships with appropriate agencies and key accounts for organizing events consistent with the company’s/ brand’s image in the course of conducting various consumer/ trade promotions.
- Assist in and co-ordinate local level market research activities in co-ordination with the Field Marketing Manager for the Region/ Zone.
- To maintain close liaison with other departments (esp. marketing) in order to ensure good communication and implementation.
- To participate and be involved in the key decision-making for the regional management.
- MBA from a premier/ non-premier institute with at least 7 years of experience preferably with an FMCG company, with at least 5 years in the Marketing/Promotions function (product management/ advertising agency).
- Experience in event management preferable.
- Knowledge and experience of consumer and trade promotions
- Good inter-personal skills
- Creative and has the ability to ideate
- Working knowledge of branding opportunities through signage, printing, consumer gifting etc.
- Should have an eye for detail and a penchant for quality execution – perfectionist – should seek to improve upon everything
- Should be a team player
- Pleasing personality
- Self-starter with high energy and confidence
- Should be flexible in approach
Kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org