Axis Bank with its existing network of more than 1,400 Branches and 7,000 ATMs is in the fast lane of expanding its network to the Rural Markets, Semi Metros and Metros. The Bank is divided into 26 circles across the country.
The Branch Marketing Team (the Team) was instituted to help the circles in creating local level visibility, support the launch of new branches to help achieve its business targets and set a consistent branding & visibility strategy in place.
Now, with our increasing network strength, the scale of this support has increased as well.
The Team is also working towards localizing the bank communication by using not just English, but also the required vernacular language, which adds to this co-ordination.
So, we would like to start off the journey by putting a Regional marketing team.
1. S/he will be responsible for ensuring the Marketing Calendar / Glass Fascia branding (as per schedule decided by CO) is implemented across branches and ATMs in his/her zone.
2. S/he will be liasoning with the Circle Buddies within his/her zone on day to day basis for understanding and catering to their business request by creating visibility.
3. S/he will be involved at zonal/local level campaigning for the new branch launch and extend marketing support to the existing branches by way of approved templates.
4. S/he will be responsible for ensuring the Brand Guidelines, Compliance Guidelines, RBI Guidelines are adhered to by the zones and there is no ad-hoc local advertising/ communication happening at the branch level.
5. S/he will ensure if any zonal/local level Marketing or Branding is happening, it has to be in line with overall brand Axis positioning, in terms of the color, look & feel.
6. S/he will have to keep the circle buddies posted of the new products/campaigns and feed the Central Office with the zone specific request from time to time.
7. S/he will have to travel within their specific zones from time to time to ensure no third part branding is being done at the branches and ATMs and ensure no use of A4 papers/stickers is being used for advertising / banners are not being used (that are not approved by CO) and ensure maintenance of the Glass Fascia / Marketing Calendar.
8. S/he will be responsible for implementing the new and approved creative.
9. S/he will ensure posters are being delivered to the new and existing branches and follow up on requirements.
10. S/he will report to the Head – Customer Touch point
11. The candidate shall be based out of Mumbai/Kolkata/Chennai/Delhi
1. About 3-4 years of relevant experience in Sales, Distribution, Project Implementation
2. Should have Excellent Execution skills, strong influencing ability and communication skills
3. The candidate should be willing to travel
The candidate should send in his/her CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with the current CTC being drawn.
Kindly use “Marketing Manager” as the subject line for the mail.