Urgently require a Market Analyst / Business Analyst / Business Intelligence for a global US diversified science company, providing a wide variety of innovative products for direct consumer applications in the manufacturing, agriculture and high technology markets.
Designation - Marketing / Business Analyst
Location - National Capital Region (NCR)
- Advanced, diversified and confidential duties requiring broad and comprehensive experience, skill and knowledge to collect, process, analyze and capture data in various databases independently.
- Identifying emerging agri related growth trends and opportunities across various dimensions including: economic, technological, financial, cultural and other market segments, competitive, partnerships and alliances, and customer value attributes
- Analyzing the competitive landscape and assessing the marketplace
- Developing standards for deployment and execution of analytic models, and linking with development teams in the requirements for analytic databases and tools.
- Develop, manage India market information database on a regular basis.
- Closely working with the marketing group to collect, process and disciplined reporting of data as per the formats made available from time to time.
- Work closely with the Country IT team to design and devise business specific tools to help the business to remain competitive by using advanced tools.
- Ownership for inputting comprehensive marketing related information in to country PO's, 5 year plans and PO execution strategy templates on a routine basis.
- Providing a strategic competitive advantage converting the vast amounts of available data, in multiple internal and external databases, into actionable information.
- Desire to work and excel in a highly functional and professional team environment
- Commitment to quality work and strong attention to detail.
- Operates a personal computer and appropriate software programs.
- A positive attitude and the ability to interface with corporate colleagues of diverse backgrounds.
- The person filling this position must be an MBA with Agriculture & IT background with at least 1-2 year of experience in managing crop protection data related management
- He should possess extensive experience with office automation tools such as Microsoft office (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Project), Minitab etc.
- He must have thorough knowledge and skills to handle database management and must demonstrate good knowledge of crops and pests.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgment.
Please do not delay in responding as this position is most Urgent. In the event you feel that you are not interested, please feel at liberty to inform your friends to ascertain if they are interested.
Contact us at email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Hunters Stop Team