We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and cater to companies like- Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.
We are currently looking for an Manager - Market Research & Insights position with the topmost FMCG Conglomerate in India. The position is to be based at Bangalore.
Our client is the topmost FMCG Groups of India and is an integrated and diversified group. With a market capitalisation of over US $ 30 billion and a turnover of US $ 8.0 billion, it is Rated among the World's Leading Companies by Forbes magazine. It has a very diversified product portfolio including Foods, Snacks, personal care, haircare, household care segments and a portfolio of strong brands and leading market shares in all product categories. It employs the best talent in India and is one of the best FMCG employers to work for.
Candidate Profile :
- BE/ BTech with MBA with about 6-10 years experience in Market research and Consumer Insights in an FMCG Company or premier MR Agency.
- Strategic thinking and ability to build strong partnerships
- Ability to collaborate with strong people management skills
- Manage ambiguity
- Excellent analytical abilities
Key Responsibilities -
- Managing Market Research Activities (Knowledge of supplier capabilities & offers, Project costing, Time requirement knowledge, Research design tools, Implementation of analysis, Conversion to marketing action ability);
- Providing Insights (Knowledge of market, Knowledge of customer behavior, Interpretation of data analysis, Conversion of analysis to insights);
- Knowledge of Market (Understanding of available data, Clear idea of how data should be used, Being update on developments)
Salary : Best in the FMCG industry
For this we require you to furnish the following details:
1.Your latest updated CV as a word attachment.
2.Your current compensation package.
3.Your willingness to relocate to BANGALORE
Kindly email to : LS@optionsindia.net
Options India Group, New Delhi