Client : A US based market research firm offering services to Pharma,FMCG,Retail,CPG verticals
Title: Associate /Sr Associate
Skills : Market research, survey design, questionnaire design , exposure to Pharma,FMCG,retail,CPG verticals
Experience : 6 months to 5 years
Department: Delivery – Client Services
Location: Bengaluru, India
Employment Type: Full-Time Position
Scope / Objective
- The position of Associate reports into the Director of Client Services and provides a unique opportunity to contribute to the overall growth of the company. This position requires outstanding client service, dedication to company goals, and passion for quality.
- Oversee and steer multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Manage the multiple partners and survey/sample vendors involved with each project in order to meet objectives in a timely fashion
- Successfully design, manage, and execute, qualitative and quantitative research projects
- Ability to think strategically, and to learn innovative concepts and methodologies
- Expert skill in analyzing and interpreting both qualitative and quantitative data
- Ability to write reports (headlines, summary or conclusions) with no grammatical errors or data interpretation errors
Education / Experience/ Skills Requirement
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher a plus with emphasis on any Engineering disciplines. Consideration will be given to Technical graduates based on level of experience.
- The qualified candidate is a solution-oriented individual who flourishes in a challenging and fast paced environment where clients require actionable, direct, and comprehensive answers to complex questions.
- Positive, pro-active, problem solving attitude
- Attention to detail, Able to manage responsibilities with minimum of direction
- Exceptional communication (both written and oral) and decision-making skills
- Degree in business (BS, MBA, MMR) in business management, or other applicable focus
- Marketing and or Marketing Research experience is desirable
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools is required. Experience with statistical software (SPSS or equivalent) is required.
Kindly send your resumes at email@example.com