Discipline - Banking
Subsector - Investment Banking
Location - Mumbai
About our Client - Our client is a global leader in Investment Banking with offices in over thirty countries. They have expertise across sales and trading, asset management and wealth management. Our client services range of sectors in the Investment Banking space including infrastructure, TMT, consumer and healthcare. They have established themselves as one of the most resilient players in Indian Investment Banking and have had a very successful last twelve months in India.
Job Description - You will be reporting to the country head of the Investment bank:
- You will be launching the FIG business in the M&A/ECM space in India
- You will source, originate, manage and execute the deals from end to end
- You will leverage off your existing domestic relationships to build a pipeline of transactions
- 90% of your time will be spent on the FIG side, while the remaining time will be to diversify
- You will have full P&L responsibility
The Successful Candidate -
- You should have a MBA from a tier 1 school.
- You will have 12 - 15 years of FIG Investment Banking experience in one the MNC banks or a Top tier Indian Bank.
- Experience in the capital markets would be essential backed by a proven track record of executing ECM deals.
- A deep understanding of the Indian promoter mindset and relationships within public sector banking is fundamental to the role.
- Additional exposure to manufacturing and industrials is welcome.
What's on Offer - You will be entitled to market leading compensation which will comprise of a fixed and variable component.
- Leverage the platform and your relationships to create a successful business
To Apply - Click here to apply