Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Reporting, Planning & Analysis
Location - Delhi NCR
About our Client - Our client is a Global Investment Bank with their Finance and Analytics COE present PAN INDIA. Since the banking industry is faced with increased Regulatory and Statutory reporting requirements, they are looking to recruit Managers in their Liquidity Reporting team in Gurgaon.
Job Description - Reporting into AVP and handling a team, your key responsibilities would include:
- To act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in the Liquidity Reporting work streams for Reconciliation and Adjustment.
- Ensures adequate controls are in place, documented and evidenced for the global Reconciliation.
- Assist in the provision of appropriate MI and analytics to monitor effective progress of the liquidity reporting system.
- Work with other Global teams to ensure effective delivery in a consistent and controlled manner.
- Take accountability for ensuring change / implementation in compliance with Group Standards and Regulations.
The Successful Candidate - You must be an MBA finance/CA with strong Financial Reporting and control background. Excellent Project Management skills will be highly preferred and a basic knowledge of ALM and Regulatory Reporting in a global environment is a must.
What's on Offer - Be a part of a growing set up with increasing foot prints within Finance and Analytics.
To Apply - Click here to apply