Our company has been retained by the Education arm of a leading Indian conglomerate to identify a candidate to lead their L&D Function. The client is headquartered in Mumbai, and the education arm has over 350 employees as of date, growing at 50% annually!
Title - Manager HR – L&D
Scope - Pan India
Location - Mumbai
Experience - 5yrs+ in L&D function
Education - MBA from Tier I College
The incumbent will be responsible for L&D and OD for entire Organization. The KRAs will include:
- Design Learning Need Assessment templates, Collate and Analyze learning needs for all Support Functions of the Organization.
- Work along with the Support Functions for designing Learning Plan and Calendar for fulfillment of training needs across the Company.
- Develop a list of in-house as well as external facilitators/trainers for training delivery to accomplish training plan.
- Create Awareness and Communicate Learning Plan (in terms of Learning program type, facilitators, content, date, venue) to the relevant target audience.
- Monitor adherence to learning delivery as per plan.
- Deliver learning programs as per need in areas of Technical / Niche skills and products for relevant target audience.
- Compile developmental needs of relevant target audience; provide feedback to LOB / Department Heads on those needs.
- Supervise compilation of Learning MIS Month wise in terms of (No. of programs delivered according to learning plan, no. of participants, no. of learning person hours/person days, average feedback per to program, training costs, variance with respect budget and plan).
Please mail us ur resume on Mansi@lakshhr.com stating ur CTC also in the body of the mail.