Transaction Advisory - M&A (4+ yrs)
Curve HR is a leading and fast growing Executive Search Firm working with foremost organisations in the industry to fulfill their senior and middle management requirements in BFSI, IT & Manufacturing space
For one of our client, a leading professional services firm, we are seeking a Sr. Manager – M&A with 4+ yrs of exp.
Position: Sr. Manager – M&A – Transaction Advisory
Experience: 4+ years
Education: CA (Mandatory)
Role: Following are the key responsibilities and activities to be carried out
- Timely execution of assignments in Lead Advisory or Transaction Advisory.
- Working on various stages of Corporate M&A advisory across diverse sectors
- Working on detailed financial models
- Preparation of business plan including drawing the base assumptions based on industry analysis and client interaction;
- Valuation modelling using various valuation methodologies such as Discounted cash flows and comparable company multiples (EV/ EBITDA, P/E etc);
- Extensive knowledge in tax structuring
- Extensive industry research and analysis to gain an overall understanding of the industry in terms of the dynamics, regulatory environment, key trends, growth drivers and opportunities
Requirement: Following are the skills, knowledge and experience required
- CA qualified (Mandatory)
- 4+ years of experience in Lead Advisory/ Transaction Advisory/ Mergers & Acquisitions.
- Experience in complete M&A process.
- Experience in Origination as well as Execution
- Experience in Restructuring process
- Experience in tax structuring
Pls mail your interest along with your profile or refer friends to firstname.lastname@example.org
Curve HR | Mumbai
Banking & Finance Jobs Job Code
Mumbai/Delhi Posted on
24 Mar 2012 Views
0 Recruiter Actions (what does this mean?)