Discipline - Accounting
Subsector - Tax & Treasury
Location - Mumbai
About our Client -
Our client is a leading professional services consultancy supporting International clients across 40+ countries and 450+ employee strength in India. They are specialists in the domain of finance and accounting, offering a wide variety of services across - Indirect Taxation, Corporate Set ups, Risk Management and Transfer pricing. They are looking for experienced talent with specialist expertise in Indirect Taxation to lead and grow the team in Mumbai.
Job Description - Reporting to the Partner of the firm, you will lead the indirect tax function for allocated clients. This would cover all indirect taxes i.e. customs, excise, VAT, service tax and entry tax/octroi. The key job responsibilities are as below:
- Supporting new sales deals and BD transactions with inputs from sales, finance, legal and operating leads
- Structuring contracts to ensure optimum indirect tax efficiencies
- Leading the indirect tax due diligence- validating indirect tax assumptions in deal costs/ pricing, contracts reviews and negotiations with counter-parties.
- Providing operational guidance and review of ERP systems relevant for indirect tax application and compliance.
- Leading all indirect tax audits and litigation.
- Ensuring the accuracy in indirect tax asset and liability balances in Indian statutory and US GAAP accounts.
- In addition, allocating work for a team of individuals within the firm, conducting appraisals and providing training to team members
The Successful Candidate -
- You are a qualified CA with 3 to 5 years post qualification experience with specific experience in Indirect Taxation, from a Big 4 or Professional Services firm along with:
- You have a strong understanding of Indirect taxation regulations and have operational knowledge of customs, excise, VAT, service tax and entry tax/octroi
- You had experience in managing a team size of 3 CA's and a portfolio of 15+ clients
- Demonstrated leadership experience through a strong track record of success in delivering projects related to Indirect Taxation
What's on Offer - The successful applicant will be rewarded with an aggresive CTC and strong growth potential to partner in a fast tracked time frame.
To Apply - http://www.michaelpage.co.IN/controller?event=JOB_APPLY_EXT&ref=I28760&source=ONL_IIMJOBS