Job title: Analyst
Grade / Corporate Title: Senior Analyst
Global Commodities is responsible for the structuring and trading of all exotic commodity , hybrids and rates/ commodity index linked products in the cash and derivatives arenas. Global Commodities has been a market leader in products like non-proprietary indices, creating bespoke hedging solutions for a diverse range of clients etc
Client is seeking to hire qualified candidates to work with Rates Structuring Hybrids desk. Key deliverables include:
- Developing and maintaining structured products templates and financial models (i.e. pricing models)
- Backtesting, scenario analysis and simulation of structured products.
- Prepare/update presentations for trade ideas and various products.
- Prepare marketing or credit memos.
- New structure development and idea generation
- Conducting quantitative analysis of structures and products.
- Creating bespoke presentations for client pitches and queries
- IIT / IIM graduate with quantitative and analytical skills having 0-1 yr of relevant work-ex, in quantitative finance
- Preferred 1-2 yrs exposure to the finance industry – in derivatives structuring / trading
- Strong Excel & PowerPoint skills; prior experience with VBA is a plus
- Excellent proficiency with MS Office suit especially – MS Excel
- Commodities product knowledge is a plus
Behavioral Skills: (e.g. communication skills)
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Individual with a commitment & motivation for self development and growth
- Desire to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Assertive attitude and Eagerness to learn
- Attention to detail & speed
Kindly send across your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org